Green Festival Speakers
Twenty years of experience as a resource, consulting with businesses regarding energy efficient applications in lighting remodels and upgrades. Meeting /exceeding design specifications for utility incentives and tax credits in commercial and industrial facilities.
- Formed partnerships with over 50 contractors, businesses and building owners for energy efficient lighting upgrades amounting to over 3.5 million kWh hours saved.
- Performed lighting energy assessments and identified opportunities for improved energy efficiency in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Proven resource to sales professionals and branch managers for utility energy conservation efficiency programs, incentives and state tax credits.
- Successfully led southern and central Oregon in energy efficient lighting sales, remodels and retrofits.
- Recognized by the Energy Trust of Oregon as a Trade Ally that assisted commercial and industrial businesses to over one million kWh in energy savings in facility and site lighting.
- Project management for lighting projects, both new construction and remodel/upgrades.