Happy Earth Week! NYC is abuzz with green, and our 2nd Annual NYC Green Festival is this weekend!
Join us on April 20-21 at Javits Center North and celebrate solutions leading us to healthier lives and greener communities.
Discount tickets are still available online! Online ticket sales close on Friday April 19, at 5pm EST. You can also get a free day pass when you ride your bike and use the Clif Bar Bike Valet!
Get the full experience with weekend admission for two, drinks, GF Bucks, Green Festival schwag and more when you purchase a Fan Pass!
Here's what you'll find:
- Find out about the dangers of fracking on NY eco-systems and your own health.
- See how NYC students are greening their schools!
- Get the latest in NYC earth-friendly trends with The New School Recycled Runway.
- Check in your bicycle at the Clif Bar Bike Valet and sample their new Kit's Organic Bars.
- Vote for your favorite local nonprofit to get the Ford Community Green Grant!
- Learn how to invest in local food, farms and rebuild our local economy.
- Take home tips to urban garden in your NYC abode.
- Test drive the brand new FORD Focus Electric.
- Discuss means of local currency – the future of money in NYC.
- Detoxify your home and school to keep your children safe and healthy.
- Learn how to make your own vegan "meatballs," ice cream and locavore recipes!
- Discover local green jobs in NYC.
- Check out renowned designer EILEEN FISHER: An Intersection of Sustainability and Design.
- Sample and shop with the greenest businesses in your neighborhood and around the country.
Want to be part of the Green Festival team? There are still openings to volunteer. Sign up now!
The final countdown to NYC Green Festival has begun - see you this weekend!