Volunteer at Green Festival
You’ll meet new people, have fun and support a great cause! Since 2002, amazing volunteers have enjoyed fun jobs at Green Festivals across the country. Volunteering at Green Festival is a rich and rewarding experience for people of all ages and backgrounds. Thanks in advance for sharing your time, energy, skills, enthusiasm and commitment!
- Join the conversation on the Green Festival Volunteer Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/GreenFestivalsVolunteerPage?ref=hl
Make a difference with us!
Is your question not answered in FAQ? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers are asked to commit to at least one 4.5 - 5 hour shift and receive:
- Free access into the festival all weekend
- An exclusive volunteer t-shirt
- Free/optional memberships to Global Exchange and Green America - new members only (Check the membership boxes when you register)
- Snacks and relaxation in the Volunteer Lounge
- An amazing networking opportunity and a fun, rewarding experience!
A few important things to know about volunteering:
Volunteering with a Group
If you'd like to bring a group to volunteer, please contact email@example.com to arrange a group volunteer reservation.
Volunteers Under Age 18
- All Volunteers must be 10 years and older. Volunteers aged 10 to 16 years must volunteer with a parent, guardian or adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- All Volunteers under age 18 must have a volunteer waiver. Visit the volunteer registration website 2 months prior to each event to download the waiver.
Volunteers who are hearing impaired, deaf, or handicapped are encouraged to volunteer. If you have questions or concerns about what volunteer positions will fit your needs best, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions?: Contact the National Volunteer Manager by email email@example.com or by phone at 828-333-9415.
Thank you for being a part of our amazing team of Green Festival volunteers!