Bring your locally crafted products to San Francisco Green Festival as we invite attendees to stop, smell, taste and take home your tasty creations at the California Artisanal Tasting Marketplace.
The California Artisanal Tasting Marketplace will feature California artisans who craft breads, cheeses, condiments, confections, pastries and small batch beverages.
This area is especially designed for companies with less than 15 employees. Beverages and foods must be produced using non-industrialized methods. Tastes and processes, such as fermentation, should be allowed to develop slowly and naturally, rather than curtailed for mass-production. Beverages and foods should be small batch, hand-crafted and ingredients sourced in California.
The Artisanal Vendor Space Package ($450) includes:
- 6ft wide x 4ft deep exhibit area that includes two undraped 4ft tables, 1 chair and an 11 x 14 Booth ID with Company Name, City Location and Booth number
- 4ft long x 8in deep at 6ft high shelf is provided at the back of the booth area
- Private prep area with a hand washing and sanitizing sink
- Secured area for storage of additional inventory
- Additional Artisanal Marketplace listing in exhibitor directory of Green Festival Event Program Guide
- Company name and booth number listed online in Green Festival’s Artisanal Marketplace – San Francisco page
- Designated Green Festival manager and volunteers providing exhibitor and guest customer services during public hours
- Product information cards provided to all guests for requesting addition information to be sent to them