Main Stage speakers include:
- Amy Goodman - Award-winning investigative journalist; founder and host of Democracy Now!
- Benjamin Todd Jealous - Current President, NAACP
- Greg Palast - Investigative journalist; bestselling author
- John Perkins - Founder of the Pachamama Alliance Dream Change; Author of Confessions of an Economic Hitman and Hoodwinked
- Congressman Dennis Kucinich - Representative, Ohio 10th District
- Elizabeth Kucinich - Director of Government Affairs, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and co-producer of GMO Film Project
- Laura Flanders - Author; Host of GRIT TV
- Laura Theodore - television and radio host, vegan chef, sustainable lifestyle blogger,cookbook author, and award-winning jazz singer and actor - The Jazzy Vegetarian
- Ralph Nader - Consumer advocate, author, lawyer and former Presidential Candidtate
- Dr. Benjamin Chavis - Chairman and CEO, The Hip Hop Summit Action Network; civil rights leader and former NAACP Executive Director
- Medea Benjamin - social justice advocate and co-founder of CODEPINK and Global Exchange
- DJ Cavem - hip-hop artist, activist and educator
Plan your schedule in advance as Main Stage seating will fill up quickly!
Also, head to any of Green Festival's stages and pavilions and catch up with local authors, chefs, community leaders, educators and more!
Sample culinary creations while learning kitchen secrets at the Good Food Stage.
Enjoy informative discussions and learn how to create, manage and market your green business at the Green Business Stage.
Learn about bringing an end to global injustices through your purchasing power at the Fair Trade Stage.
Find out how to be a greener pet owner at the Green Pet Stage.
Learn brand new skills to take home at the DIY Stage.
Take action against the biggest issues in your local community at the Community Action Stage.
Also, check out kids activities in the Green Kids Zone, FREE yoga classes at the Yoga and Movement Pavilion, environmental film shorts at the Sierra Club Green Cinema, and the Live Art Installations!
Get ready to gather and celebrate solutions at Washington DC Green Festival, September 29-30!