Green Festival Exhibitors
Rhino Shield of Chicagoland / Chicagoland Coatings LLC
Welcome to the New Age in Ceramic Coatings!
For over a decade including 10,000 successful installations worldwide, Rhino Shield has pioneered the development and installation of ceramic elastomeric wall coating technology. Rhino Shield breaks the perpetual exterior painting cycle with its proprietary and revolutionary ceramic coating system hence our slogan “Never Paint Again!”
- Eliminates frequent house repainting via superior adhesion and ceramic coating technology saving money over time.
- Looks like exterior latex paint but dries to an 8 to 9 times greater mil thickness and is available in an endless array of colors.
- Meets or exceeds all the key tests for coating durability and performace and has been independently tested by BASF labs.
- Boasts eco-friendly qualities: Rhino Shield contains low VOCs and is nontoxic, low odor and nonflammable
- Waterproofs your home or building and helps prevent mold, mildew, and algae growth.
- Allows natural water vapors to escape due to its superior breathability properties thus preventing coating breakdown.
- Works on virtually any surface including wood, stucco,aluminum, HardiePlank ®, brick, block, drivit and more.
Rhino Shield’s ceramic based coating systems are extremely eco-friendly which can save the planet and your wallet. Our system can outlast the industry leading latex paints by 50% or more and, therefore, lessen the amount of energy, transportation and raw materials consumed through painting more frequently.
- Rhino Shield contains less than 100 grams per liter of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) making Rhino Shield safe on the environment and approved for solid waste landfill disposal.
- Rhino Shield is non-toxic, low-odor (no inhalation hazard), and safe for skin contact.
- Rhino Shield is a low-e product that reduces thermal conductivity which provides additional insulation to your building saving on cooling costs and energy consumption.
- Our Durable Finish Coat has received a Class A fire rating, meaning our product is inflammable and a great choice to use in areas prone to wildfires.
- Because of Rhino Shield coating thickness, our system can encapsulate lead paint, decreasing exposure to this harmful substance usually encountered through scraping.